Monday, November 10, 2008

14 NEW WILDFLOWER PAINTINGS ADDED TO WEBSITE

As many of you know, my husband, David, has been kind enough to help with the blog entries lately. I'm sure it's confusing to you sometimes...not knowing who is "speaking" on these posts. But today, I just wanted to drop in for a minute to announce that I've added 14 of my newest floral paintings to my website. This includes work from both my contemporary series and my new "Summer of Love" series. I hope that you get a chance to check out these newest paintings. When you get to my homepage, just click on the "Wildflower Fantasy," the large image in the middle of the page (or any other link that takes you to my online gallery). Some of these new works are currently in the exhibit at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center; others are in the show at Cafe Josie.

No comments: