Wednesday, December 03, 2014

THE STORY OF MY WILDFLOWERS ARE HEADING TO SOUTH CAROLINA AND HAWAII


This is Vernon and Cathy who live in California and were visiting family in South Texas, where we first met at the Artrageous Fine Art Show in Edinburg in October. They fell in love with my wildflower art, especially "Passions Rising," which they said would be perfect for their home in Hawaii. They couldn't commit on the spot but Vernon held on to my business card and said they'd be in the San Antonio/Austin area around Thanksgiving and might be in touch. Fast forward to the Saturday after Thanksgiving when I just happened to be working in my New Braunfels studio and got a call out of the blue. They were in the area and wanted to see if I still had "Passions Rising." We met and they were delighted to see their painting again. In the meantime, Cathy was immediately drawn to "Summer Woods," which she said would be perfect for their home in South Carolina. Plus she found another small painting, "Wild Heart," as a companion piece to "Passions Rising" to ship to Hawaii. So now 3 of wildflower paintings have new homes, some 4,500 miles apart! I'm thrilled and honored to welcome my newest collectors!

No comments: