Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Here we go a'wassailing...

The greatest challenge to blogging for someone like me is to remember to, or take the time to, post regularly. I admire my friend Susan who does so well at it!
I'm about ready for Wassailfest. What's that, you ask? It's an annual event in downtown New Braunfels designed to get people to leave the big boxes on the interstate long enough to come downtown and actually go in to the stores. The bait: wassail. As many different recipes as you can imagine. Like the other businesses, I take advantage of this opportunity to get people up to and in to my studio/gallery above the Art League Gallery. I'll be serving up my low-carb, no-sugar-added, lite version again this year. It was a hit last year.
So if you happen to be in the area...drop by Thursday night for some wassail!

1 comment:

Susan Carlin said...

Hi Linda! I LOVE that you leave comments on my blog, m'dear. Thank you, thank you. Your site is looking quite loved and enjoyed these days. I had bookmarked your old blog and went there first. Sad and abandoned like my first one. I'll bookmark this one and stay in better touch. Thank you for the kind words on your entry today. Love and hugs, Susan