Monday, April 10, 2006

Wildflower paintings on exhibit at Antique Rose Emporium, Dry Comal Creek Vineyards, Gallery on the Square in Wimberley, and Wein & Saengerfest!

I'll be super busy the last two weekends of April!
1. It starts the week of April 17th when I head down to the Antique Rose Emporium with a selection of my work for their first invitational fine art show (artists are there by invitation but it's open to the public!). The show is titled "The Gallery at the Hacienda de las Rosas." Then I'll head back down for a special preview, which is by invitation, on Friday night. The show will be up through the weekend, April 22-23. The Antique Rose Emporium is located at 7561 East Evans Road in north San Antonio (ph. 210-651-4569).
2. Meanwhile that Saturday, April 22, I'm heading over to Dry Comal Creek Vineyards to set up a display of my wildflower paintings for the Wine and Wildflower Trail. Vineyards throughout the Texas Hill Country are participating and folks can drive from stop to stop to enjoy wine tastings and the wildflowers (what few there are this year) along the way. I'll be there all day on Saturday, from about 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. or so. Dry Comal Creek is located at 1741 Herbelin Road, off Texas 46 about half way between New Braunfels and US 281. Phone is 830-885-4076, www.drycomalcreek.com.
3. Sunday, April 23, is still open but I have a few options.
4. Then on the following Saturday, April 29, I'll have a booth set up in the street in downtown New Braunfels for the Wein and Saengerfest. This is a really fun, home-town but upscale event with several wine tasting booths, fine arts and crafts and, of course, food and music.
5. Sunday, April 30, it's back out to Dry Comal Creek for the final day of the Wine and Wildflowers trail.
Also this week, I'll be taking some of my larger works up to the Gallery on the Square in Wimberley!
It's "that time of year!" So mark you calendars and if you are in the area of any of these...come see me!

No comments: