Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Casa De Linda Gallery



On Sunday I took my art out of the local Starbucks, making way for the next guest artist. (The good news: I have been invited back for January!) Since I have no other shows right away, I decided to rehang my gallery and get as many of the Wildflowers up on the walls as possible. As you can tell by the photos posted here, my studio is in full bloom! If you've visited before, you know this space does triple duty: gallery, working studio and teaching studio. And it's not a very large space, but I'm happy to have it.
In Other News:
...Two of my works were juried into the Artoberfest show at the New Braunfels Art League. The show opens today and is spectacular (OK, so I chaired the show and may be a little biased, but it really is wonderful). We are having a reception on Thursday, Oct. 12, from 5-9 p.m. Downtown New Braunfels will also be open for a wine stroll and late shopping so mark your calendar if you're in the area!
...Classes are going well. I still have a few openings Tuesdays afterschool and Saturday mornings.
...I'll be the guest artist at the Windcrest Art League meeting in San Antonio next week.
I'll be posting more photos in the days to come of the work juried into the Artoberfest show. So y'all come back!

No comments: