Sunday, April 15, 2007

New works posted today on "Gallery" blog

After a trip to Floresville in late March I was inspired to start a new series of paintings. I'm calling these "Wildflower Meadows" and once you see them, you'll know why. I've posted 3 of them on gallery blog and I invite you to check them out! I'll have them on exhibit for the first time during my 3rd Anniversary Open House on April 28-29. If you are in the area, please mark your calendar and join me!

In other news...

SUMMER ART CAMPS AND PAINTING CLASSES: I've created a special web page for my summer camps schedule. Go to www.casadelinda.com/classes if you are interested.

PROFILE IN HILL COUNTRY SUN MAGAZINE: The April issue of the Hill Country Sun includes a feature on yours truly! Pick it up at touristy locales through out the Texas Hill Country!

If this is your first visit, please click on my website: www.casadelinda.com.

No comments: