Thursday, June 14, 2007

Auction, Art Camps, New York City...

THE PBS AUCTION
My painting sold Tuesday night (see previous posting). However, they don't tell us who the lucky bidders are...so if YOU are reading this and you bid on and won my painting, I'd love to make contact with you. I like to know where my work is hanging and keep track of it. Please contact me at linda@casadelinda.com.

SUMMER ART CAMPS
My summer is filling up with kids taking art camps and painting classes at my studio in downtown New Braunfels (Texas). But there are still several spaces available. You can read all about them and download the registration form at www.casadelinda.com/classes.

NEW YORK CITY
I'll be in NYC June 19-23 for the International Licensing Expo. This is my second year to attend, looking to make contact with companies interested in licensing my contemporary wildflowers. I'll post my report after I return.

No comments: