Friday, September 07, 2007

CASA DE LINDA ONLINE IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!


I'm so excited to announce that I have just opened my first online store at www.cafepress.com/CasaDeLinda! So far I have selected 10 of my Wildflower paintings to feature on mugs, throw pillows and tote bags. More images and more products will be added in the weeks and months to come. But do visit now and see if you find something that you just can't live without! My supplier offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee On All Products. Shop from home with the comfort of knowing that your order is backed by a 100% Money Back Guarantee. This 30-Day Guarantee gives you plenty of time to check items for color, high-quality, and size for yourself, family and friends. If for any reason you need to return or exchange an item, just contact the Cafe Press Customer Service department and you're done! Please have a look...and don't forget about me when you are ready to start your Christmas shopping. Looking for something truly unique, truly Texan? Just visit the Casa de Linda online store! Of course if you are interested in my original paintings, please visit my website and online gallery.

2 comments:

J A Baker said...

Good luck on your new venture!

Susan Carlin said...

How cool, Linda! I've heard Cafe Press is great to deal with. Congratulations, my friend.