Sunday, October 14, 2007

LOCAL TV APPEARANCE

That's right folks...I'm going to be interviewed on San Antonio Living on Tuesday, Oct. 16, between 10 and 11 a.m. This is the local NBC affiliate, WOAI Ch. 4. So if you are in the area, please tune in! I'll be talking about my wildflower paintings and my new online store.

NEW E-MAIL LIST

Want to keep up with my latest news? Just register for my new mailing list. The link is in the column on the left side of the page. Easy to opt-in, and if you ever want to cancel, it's easy to opt-out! Please rest assured that I will not ever sell or knowingly share your information with anyone. It's just a way that we can stay in touch.

1 comment:

J A Baker said...

Linda! I'm sorry that I wasn't able to watch. I intended to but had a flat tire and couldn't be at home on time. Let me know if WOAI posts a video.

Judith