Monday, February 11, 2008

SPRING BREAK ART CAMPS PLUS DRAWING AND PAINTING

For the most current art classes and camps schedule go to Casa De Linda and click on classes.

Yes, it's a busy time right now with everything that's going on in my life as an artist and art teacher.

ART CLASSES IN NEW BRAUNFELS TEXAS
PAINTING
My next 5-week Experimental Painting class starts this Friday, Feb. 15, at 9:00 a.m. in my Casa de Linda Art Studio and Gallery. I have a couple of seats open, so let me know if you are interested by e-mailing me at linda@casadelinda.com.
DRAWING
I'll be starting a 4-week Basic Drawing course next Monday, Feb. 18. Choose between the 2-5 p.m. afternoon class or the 6-9 p.m. evening class. Sign up today!
SPRING BREAK ART CAMP
If you have a special child in your life between the ages of 7 and 12 who needs something fun to do over Spring Break (the week before Easter), then consider my special Famous Artists Spring Break Art Camp! I'll be taking no more than 7 students and you can choose from morning, afternoon or the all day camp. Click on the flyer in the posting below for more information or e-mail at linda@casadelinda.com.

1 comment:

Susan Carlin said...

It was so good hearing from you the other day! I truly don't know anyone busier than you, my dear. Please send me a brochure on your art classes and I'll pass the word, ok?
Hugs!