Sunday, March 30, 2008

NEW BRAUNFELS' WEIN & SAENGERFEST SET FOR MAY 3


Though it's still more than a month away, I've had a few people ask me about Wein and Saengerfest, a wine-tasting festival that New Braunfels (Texas) holds every year. They have it scheduled for the first Saturday of May this year (May 3). It's an all-day event with wine tastings, food and art vendors and ending with a street dance that night. AND...my Casa de Linda Art Gallery will be open for my annual ANNIVERSARY OPEN HOUSE AND SALE-A-BRATION. Actually, my open house will be held on two days: Friday, May 2, from noon to 8 p.m. and Saturday, May 3, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. The New Braunfels Art League will also be open each of those evenings. So mark your calendar and come to New Braunfels for some wine and art!

No comments: