Sunday, February 01, 2009

Artist Marketing Seminars

I've had so many fellow artists ask me about offering classes on marketing, PR and licensing. And the time has come! I've schedule the first of my mini seminars for early March. The first half-day seminar is titled "Marketing and PR for Artists" and will be held in my New Braunfels, Texas, studio on Sunday, March 1 from 12-5 p.m. and again on Wednesday, March 4, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. You can download my flyer for more information, or e-mail me at linda@casadelinda. com. The New Braunfels location is convenient for Central Texas artists. If you are not in the area but would like to study with me, I'm also booking these seminars for art leagues and other groups who would like to host me. Please let me know if you are interested.

1 comment:

mrktg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.