Monday, April 13, 2009

MARKETING FOR ARTISTS SEMINAR; EXPERIMENTAL PAINTING

I have a very busy week ahead at the Casa de Linda Art Studio in New Braunfels Texas! In addition to my regular painting classes and some special workshops already underway, I'll be starting a 5-week EXPERIMENTAL PAINTING CLASS FOR ADULTS on Friday. I still have openings so if you are interested, contact me. We'll be doing some mixed media, playing with palette knives, learning new techniques and more! Great for beginners or if you are in a rut and need to break out. Space is limited!

On Sunday, April 19, I'll be offering my Seminar I: MARKETING AND PR FOR ARTISTS from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at my New Braunfels studio.

Here are some comments from artists who attended my last seminar:

"This seminar was extremely helpful to know where to go to get help" -Pam P.

"Linda is extremely well informed on marketing, drawing on her wealth of experience in the marketing arena and as an artist. Well done!" -Lotus M.

"Linda has such a tremendous background in journalism and marketing and add this to her expanding art career, this is a seminar that can jump start your art careen or give yourself a realty check to improve your marketing skills. You leave with strategies that have worked for Linda and can work for you." - Wendy Z.

What can you expect on Sunday, April 19?
Artists will explore writing a marketing plan; receive templates for creating press releases; learn when, how and where to pitch themselves to the media; get tips on creating "buzz" and getting free publicity; receive information on domain registration and web hosting; learn how to make the most of "social networking;" examine opportunities for creating multiple streams of income from their art; and more!

The fee is $75 for five and a half hours packed full of information and a ton of handouts to take home. HOWEVER, I'm offering a one-time special on April's seminar. Sign up and pay ONLY $35! That's $40 off the regular price. I will never again offer this seminar at this ridiculously low price! Space is limited. Save your seat today! Contact me today to sign up and take your art business to the next level!

By the way, soon, I will be offering Seminar II: "LICENSING FOR ARTISTS." To sign up for that seminar, you need to first take Seminar I, "Marketing and PR for Artists."

I am also booking my marketing seminars with outside groups and associations. Please contact me if you'd like information on having me set up a seminar in your area.

No comments: