Monday, May 25, 2009

BLAZING GAVELS AUCTION JUNE 3-12


Here's a riddle for you. What do I and my Casa de Linda Art Studio and Gallery have in common with H-E-B Foods, the artist Brother Cletus, Burger King, and the Weston Centre? Answer: We all support San Antonio's public television station KLRN through their annual Blazing Gavels TV auction!

For the 3rd year, I'll be joining these and a whole slew of businesses, ranging from huge, international corporations to mom-n-pop corner stores to fellow artists and artisans, by donating services and products to be auctioned off June 3-12. This year I am again donating 10 gift certificates for the one-a-day promotion. That's right, you have a chance everyday to bid on a Casa de Linda gift certificate! Each certificate has a $100 value that can be used toward my Summer Art Camps for ages 5-12, painting classes for ages 10-adult or applied to the purchase of one of my original wildflower paintings! Bidding will start at $25 for each certificate so you might have a chance for a really good deal. And you'll feel great knowing that the money you do spend goes toward KLRN programming!

So if you are in Central Texas area I hope that you'll tune in to KLRN Ch. 9 June 3-12 for their 43rd Annual Great TV Auction.

No comments: