Saturday, June 20, 2009

KIDS AND ART

For the most current art classes for kids go to CasaDeLinda.com and click on classes

Just finished the second week of my Summer Art Camps! The camps continue through Aug. 13. Some of the camps are filled but I still have a few openings...so if you have a young Picasso in your life now's the time to sign them up! The photo collage above shows some of the projects completed in last week's "Pets are our Pals" art camp for kids 5-9. This was the first time I offered this topic. I'll repeat the camp July 20-23. The children bring a photo of their pet and that's what we work from. Cute results, don't you think? If you are interested in my art camps, click on the box at the top of the column to the left. The art camps are held in my Casa de Linda Art Studio in downtown New Braunfels Texas.

No comments: