Monday, July 13, 2009

Wildflower Paintings Make Beautiful Watches


Germany is the newest country offering my wildflower paintings as fine jewelry. Two of my paintings "Freedom" and "An Eternal Love" are the focus of these ladies watches being sold at 1-2-3.tv. These limited-edition, artist-inspired watches are being offered in smaller quantities than last year. There are only 500 made of each of the two watches being offered in Germany. The few auctions we have seen show they are being well received and going fast.

Meanwhile Bid.tv in the United Kingdom is using the painting "Dreamy Daze into Night" with a brand new watch style that is selling very well. This limited-edition has only 720 watches to offer, so they aren’t likely to be around for very long! So don’t wait if you want one, get it now for that special someone or for yourself.

Another difference from last year is they have etched the "Jacobson" part of my signature on the back along with the series number and my full name. We have one each of the three watches that sold last year and these are truly beautiful time pieces. J.K. Henderson, the watchmaker, has done a wonderful job in creating a fine watch that accents the artwork very tastefully.

Unfortunately they are still not being offered for sale nor can they be shipped to the U.S. from either of these companies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very happy that I got one of your wild flower bracelet watches as a gift.. I am wondering if there is any information that I need to know for cleaning and taking care of it. Thanks