Tuesday, January 19, 2010

ART LICENSING UPDATES


I haven't written about my art licensing in a while so I thought I post an update today. I continue to pursue licensing my wildflower art for product lines.

After 4 years of attending expos in New York and California, I now have an agent who is representing me at the major licensing trade shows. Last year I signed with Artistic Designs Group, which is based in the U.S. but deals both nationally and internationally. They will be exhibiting in the License and Design section of the upcoming Craft and Hobby Association expo in Anaheim, Calif., which was where I first met the agency owners a year ago. They have a full range of shows lined up for the Spring 2010 season, including: Halloween and Party Expo, Houston (by appointment only) Jan. 23; CHA Winter Show Anaheim, CA (Exhibiting-Booth # 2734) Jan. 24-27, 2010; Licensing Gallery at the New York Gift Show, NYC, NY (by appointment only) Jan. 31 - Feb 3; International Home and Housewares Show, Chicago, IL (by appointment only) March 14-16; and Surtex, NY, NY (Exhibiting-Booths 603,605) May 16-18.

Meanwhile, three of my wildflower designs have been picked up again for a line of limited-edition watches that will be sold in the UK this summer. This deal is through my UK agent, Eaglecrown. This is the third year that my designs will be featured on watches and sold on UK TV!

More licensing deals are in discussion and I hope to making more announcements in the months to come. My wildflowers continue to lift spirits and make people happy...and that thrills me to no end!

1 comment:

Teresa Cowley said...

Awesome, Linda!