Friday, February 19, 2010

ART CLASSES IN NEW BRAUNFELS


I have three new classes starting up this coming week.

On Tuesday, Feb. 23, I'll be offering another round of my Basic Drawing for Adults. The 4-week course will be held on Tuesday nights, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Fee is $95, which includes supplies. I have 5 seats available. (Note: this is not on the Spring Schedule...but I had requests so added it!).

On Wednesday, Feb. 24, "Paint Along with Ms. Linda" #2 for ages 8-12 starts. This is a 4-week course that meets Wednesdays 4-6 p.m. Fee is $125, which includes all supplies to complete 2 paintings and snacks. The theme this time is "Tropical Islands." I have 2 seats open.

On Friday, Feb. 26, my "Experimental Painting" for Adults workshop begins. This class will meet from 1:30-3:30 p.m. for 4 Fridays. Fee is $135, again all supplies included. Only 3 seats open. The photos posted here are samples of what we'll be creating in this fun class.

E-mail me (linda @ casadelinda.com) or call me at 830-624-5302 if you'd like to join us!

No comments: