Thursday, March 25, 2010

WHAT'S NEW?

Just a quick post to point out some new additions to this blog. If you've visited before you can tell that I've worked on it...after all, it is Springtime in Texas! The Wildflowers are blooming, the sun is shining, the birds are singing!

FOLLOW THIS BLOG!
One feature (or widget, as it's called) that I've added is the "Follow This Blog" box. It's in the column on the right. Just scroll down a bit and you'll see it. I invite YOU to click on it so you'll know when I've posted something new here.

SUMMER ART CAMP LINK
At the top of the column to the right, you'll see a link to my Casa de Linda Classes page where you can read about the great Summer Art Camp 2010 I have scheduled. You can also download a brochure and registration forms from my website.

WILDFLOWER ART SLIDESHOW
Just for some eye candy, I've added a slideshow widget in the column to the right as well.

Remember, you can also sign up for my e-newsletter mailing list. It's free and be assured that I will never sell or knowingly share your address! Plus, you can unsubscribe at any time.

No comments: