Sunday, October 24, 2010

FOLLOW CASA DE LINDA ART CENTER ON FACEBOOK

Many of my friends-n-fans are already following my Linda Calvert Jacobson Wildflower Artist Facebook page (and if you aren't, please do by clicking here).
But I also wanted to invite everyone to follow the Casa de Linda Art Center Facebook page, too. That's where I post information about things happening at our new Art Center in New Braunfels. Today, for example, I created a photo album of stained glass art projects recently completed by kids. I'm posting one here but please visit our Facebook page and check out the others. They are so cool! And while you're there, click that little "like" button! Just go to: www.facebook.com/CasaDeLindaArtCenter.

And speaking of staying in touch...do you get our e-newsletters? If not, JOIN OUR MAILING LIST today! Just click here.

No comments: