Monday, September 05, 2011

ART-2-GOGH PAINTING PARTIES: CACTUS AND GRUENE WATER TOWER

Just thought I'd do a quick post about this coming weekend's ART-2-Gogh Painting Parties. On Friday night, we'll be painting one of our most popular paintings: "Cactus in Bloom." I knew when I first came up with this art that it would be a hit...and it is! It's surprisingly easy to paint when you follow along with me!
On Saturday night, we are painting the Water Tower at Gruene. Of course, you can make it any watertower you'd like. We've had folks put the word "Texas" instead. You could even put your own hometown or football team (for me, I'd want to write Floresville Tigers!). The parties start at 6 p.m. and end around 9 p.m. We provide the canvas and everything you need to finish your work of art. You can bring a bottle or wine or beverage of your choice. We have complimentary water and coffee. Learn more at www.art-2-gogh.com or give us a call at 830-624-5302.

No comments: