Thursday, February 23, 2012

UMBRELLA SPECIAL OFFER!

My "Romantic Rendezvous" umbrella was a big hit in the Designer Showcase at the CHA show in Anaheim, Calif, last month. 

In fact, I've had so many requests that I am having a limited production made for anyone interested in having one of their own. 

I'm now taking PRE-ORDERS for the umbrellas. As a special offer to my friends and fans, the umbrellas also have an extra special price IF place your order by MARCH 3... Only $29 each! That's a savings of $20 (would other sell for $49 each).


Here's the manufacture's description....

  • Made from 100% polyester pongee waterproof fabric
  • Image imprinted using heat sublimation technique to prevent discoloring
  • Opens up to 41" span
  • Can be reduced to a collapsed height of 9"
  • 8 ribs made from strong fiber for extra support
  • Each rib consists of 3-section aluminium for flexibility and strength
  • Main holder made from reinforced plastic


The umbrella features one of my popular red-background wildflowers, ROMANTIC RENDEZVOUS. The original painting can be seen on my art website, www.lindacalvertjacobson.com.

Let me know if you would like to get in on this pre-order special. I need to know by Saturday, March 3 to get you on this list so you can take advantage of the $29 offer. Call me at 830-624-5302 or email linda@casadelinda.com today! You can also check out a sample in person at Casa de Linda Art Center. We are open Tues-Sat, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.

No comments: