Tuesday, August 21, 2012

FALL 2012 SCHEDULE IS READY!

 I've been working on the class schedule for Casa de Linda Art Center for Fall 2012 and, ta-da, it's done! The files are at the printer as I post this entry and we'll be mailing and distributing the brochures by early next week. Plus, I'm working on updating the website, not only adding the information for the fall but also giving it a whole new look. Stay tuned!

In the meantime, I'm posting jpegs of the schedule for anyone interested. Just click on each one to view it larger and download the file for zooming in. I can also email the pdfs to you if you'd like. Just let me know! If you are on my e-news list, you'll be getting an e-mail later today with links to download the pdf files.


If you are not on my e-news list and would like to be, please CLICK HERE now to join. Be sure to add your name to both the general list and the list for classes. 




No comments: