Saturday, December 30, 2006

San Antonio Express-News Article

Not only do I paint flowers, but I write about flowers! I mentioned in the last post that I would have an article running in the San Antonio Express-News. If you are interested in reading it online, you'll find it at:

http://www.mysanantonio.com/salife/gardening/stories/MYSA123006.1P.poinsettias.1e718e7.html

If that link doesn't get you there, go to www.mysa.com and click on the SA Life banner on the left. From there you may need to go into the gardening section.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Linda,
After unsuccessfully spending several hours this morning going through our wet recycling and the Express News' website looking for your article about poinsettias, I was quite excited to find your blog and the link to your story. I have been able to keep numerous poinsettias alive for several years, however, none have "flourished".
I am looking forward to trying some of your suggestions and with any luck, maybe you can paint mine in future years.
Thanks for your enjoyable story.
Jane Camardella