Saturday, February 24, 2007

Updating the blog

MY LIFE AS A FREELANCE WRITER...
You know when I don't post anything for a while that I must be busy with other "stuff" and/or there's just not much news. Well, I have continued to write for the San Antonio Express-News. My latest story is in today's issue (Saturday, Feb. 24), in the SA Life section. It's an article on easy-to-grow houseplants. And it's posted online as well (click here). I will warn you that the direct link may change day to day so that might be a broken link by the time you read this. You should be able to access it from www.mysa.com, go to SA Life, then go to Home and Garden.

MY LIFE AS AN ARTIST...
I was invited to participate in a small fine arts show at Fair Oaks Ranch last weekend. That's a community located north of San Antonio, near Boerne. One of my favorite palette-knife florals went home with lady on Sunday. I hope that it brings her much joy and happiness.

My work is currently hanging at the Starbucks in New Braunfels and Gallery on the Square in Wimberley (to see my work on display there, click here.)

Now I'm preparing for the next show at the New Braunfels Art League Gallery: Art in Bloom. Goes up March 2. More on that later.

As always, thanks for visiting! Don't forget to visit my website and my online gallery blog if you haven't already.

No comments: