Wednesday, February 07, 2007

New works at New Braunfels' Starbucks

Seven of my Wildflower paintings on exhibit at the Starbucks in New Braunfels through mid-March. The selection includes: AN ETERNAL LOVE, 24X18X1.5, $1000; NATURE'S CONFETTI, 40X30X1.5, $1900; FIELD OF DREAMS, 40X30X1.5, $1900; BLUEBONNET RHAPSODY, 30X24X1.5, $1400; and PAINTBRUSH TRIO AND COMPANY, 14X14X.75, $225. Also, LOOKING INTO SPRING, my 18X24 multi-layered work priced at $1400, is being shown for the first time outside of my studio or the New Braunfels Art League Gallery. And rounding out the show is WILDFLOWER GARDEN NO. 14, one of my palette knife florals, priced at $150.

In Other News:

Art Receptions...
If you are in the area and have the time, drop by the New Braunfels Art League Thursday evening for not one, but two receptions! First, from 4-6, is a cookies-and-punch reception for the childrens' art show up this month. I'm chairing the annual Kids Have a Heart for Art exhibit, which features over 325 works of art by Comal County 5th and 6th grade students. Then from 6-8 p.m. is the Downtown New Braunfels Second Thursday Late Shopping event. Start with cookies and stay for the wine! It's all free and open to the public!

Art classes...
I still have a few seats open in my Saturday morning, Tuesday after school and Thursday after-school painting classes. And one or two slots for the adults only classes on Tuesday afternoon and Thursday nights. E-mail me at linda@casadelinda.com if you are interested.

Upcoming Fine Arts Shows...
I've been invited to the Fair Oaks Ranch Fine Arts Show on Feb. 17-18. I'll be one of the artists setting up in the Country Club there.
Don't forget to mark March 17-18 on your calendar and come see me at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center in Austin for the annual Artisans Festival.

Looking forward to summer...
My Summer Art Camps were a resounding success for the last 3 summers. I've got my schedule ready for the 2007 Summer season. Camps are for ages 5-8, 8-12, and 13-adult. E-mail me if you would like a brochure!

Visting for the first time? Check out my website, www.casadelinda.com and my online gallery!

No comments: