Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Canyon Lake Art Guild Show

ART IN THE HEART OF TEXAS
My artist friends at the Canyon Lake (Texas) Art Guild will have their annual show during April at the New Braunfels Art League Gallery. I'll have some work in the show as well! If you are in New Braunfels during April, be sure to stop in to see "ART IN THE HEART OF TEXAS." Plus, you are invited to come for the opening reception on Sunday, April 1, from 2-4 p.m., at which time awards are presented. Then the gallery, as well as many of the businesses in Historic Downtown New Braunfels, will be open late on Thursday, April 12, from 5-8 p.m. for late night shopping.

CASA DE LINDA ANNIVERSARY
I'll be posting more information during April, but you may want to save the date on your calendar for April 28-29. I'll have my 3rd Annual Anniversary Open House and Sale-A-Bration at my studio/gallery, located on the 2nd floor at the New Braunfels Art League Gallery.

No comments: