Monday, March 12, 2007

Wildflowers at New Braunfels Starbucks, Artisans Festival at Wildflower Center


If you are in the New Braunfels area and haven't seen my wildflowers hanging at Starbucks, this is your last chance! I'll be de-hanging on Friday. Which is perfect timing since I'll be taking some of the paintings with me to the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center for the Artisans Festival this weekend, March 17-18. Come see me! And don't forget, I'm hanging at Gallery on the Square in Wimberley and I'm one of the artists featured in the Art in Bloom show at the New Braunfels Art League Gallery.

IN OTHER NEWS...

My life as a freelance writer: Had another article run in the San Antonio Express-News this past Saturday. You can read it online at:
http://www.mysanantonio.com/salife/gardening/
Click on "Pride of Lions"

My husband has finally joined the world of blogging. He'll be posting thoughts and information about gardening in the Texas Hill Country. Visit his blog at:

http://happygrowingwithdavid.blogspot.com/

No comments: