Sunday, August 02, 2009

ART CLASSES IN NEW BRAUNFELS FALL 2009

To learn about current art classes go to CasaDeLinda.com and click on classes

We are barely into the month of August. The forecast for the next week predicts highs each day between 101 and 105. But school is starting soon as are plans for Labor Day, the last blast of summer. So let's talk about the FALL! I've got my schedule planned for classes and workshops that will start up in September. Below are a few highlights but you can also download a pdf version of my Fall 2009 Classes brochure for all the details.
BASIC ACRYLIC PAINTING
These are my on-going, year-around, Basic Painting classes for ages 10 through adult. I'll have classes for "adults only" on Thursdays 1-3 p.m and 6-8 p.m. and on Friday mornings 10-12. Classes for ages 10-14 only are held after school on Thursdays. On Saturdays from 10-12 and 1-3 are the classes for ages 10-adult. Fee is $60 for 4 classes plus new students must purchase a starter kit for $80 plus tax.
PAINT ALONG WITH MS. LINDA
Back by popular demand are my 4-week long painting workshops for kids ages 8-12. We complete two paintings in each 4-week session. The first one this fall will be held on Wednesdays 4-6 p.m. starting Sept. 23. Topic is "Southwest Landscapes." The second 4-week course will begin on Oct. 21 and the them will be "Still Life" and will include a special palette-knife project. You have a couple of different options on the fees so contact me or download the brochure for more information.
ART EXPLORATIONS FOR ADULTS: Paper Mache and Drawing
This fall I have two 4-week workshops planned.
NEW: The Fine Art of Paper Mache
First (and for the first time ever), I'm offering a Paper Mache workshop just for adults! Choose between the night course on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:30 p.m. starting Sept. 23 or the day course on Fridays from 1:30-3:30 starting Oct. 23. Fee for each 4-week Paper Mache workshop is $80, all supplies included.
Yes! You can Draw!
I'm also bringing back my popular "Yes! You can draw" workshops this fall. Choose between the day course on Fridays 1:30-4 p.m starting Sept. 25 or the night course from 6:30-9 p.m starting Oct. 21. Fee for each 4-week Drawing workshop is $100, which includes all supplies.
SPACE IS LIMITED in all of my classes and workshops so if you are interested, contact me soon! Just drop me an e-mail to linda (at) casadelinda.com!

No comments: