Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"MARKETING AND MORE" BUSINESS SEMINARS FOR ARTISTS

This fall I will again be offering my “Marketing and More” Business Seminars for Artists.

The first seminar, “Self Promotion Basics” covers a wide range of topics from designing marketing materials to writing news releases. Also, artists will learn about utilizing social networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn, pitching to the media, e-mail marketing and more.

The second seminar, “Art Licensing and Other Streams of Income” answers the question “How can I make (more) money with my art?” You’ll learn how art licensing works, setting up an online “print-on-demand” store, organizing small exhibitions, and more.

Each is a one-day seminar held from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at my studio/gallery in downtown New Braunfels, Texas. The seminars will be repeated several times but Seminar I must be taken before Seminar II. For Seminar I you choose from Sunday, Sept. 13, Monday, Oct. 5 or Wednesday, Oct. 21. For Seminar II you can choose from Monday, Sept. 14, Sunday, Oct. 11 or Wednesday, Nov. 4. Seating is limited to 8 artists per class.

These seminars will start at $100 each in 2010. But right now you can still get in for a special Fall 2009 introductory fee of only $50 each (or $85 for both if paid and reserved in advance). Fee includes tons of hand outs, refreshments and light snacks. Students will need to bring a sack lunch. Seating is limited to 8 artists per seminar. Want to join us and get your art business on track?

E-mail me (linda@casadelinda.com) or call me at 830-624-5302 to reserve you seat today!

No comments: