Monday, December 28, 2009

ART CLASSES IN NEW BRAUNFELS SPRING 2010


Yes, I'm taking a break from teaching art classes from my studio in downtown New Braunfels, Texas, but that doesn't mean that I'm not thinking about it! Classes start back the middle of January and I can't wait! I'm looking forward to both returning students and NEW students! With my expanded Spring 2010 schedule, there's something for just about everyone.

ART FOR CHILDREN

...AGES 6-9

I'm adding a new class in the Spring for kids ages 6-9. I'm calling it "Saturday Morning Art" and, guess what, it meets on Saturday mornings. I've split it up into three 4-week courses. The first, concentrating on drawing for children starts Jan. 16 and ends Feb. 6. The second course will be a fun "Collage and Mixed Media" art course that runs from Feb. 13 through March 6. The third is a basic painting course that is scheduled for April 3-24. The classes meet from 10 a.m.-12 noon and are limited to 8 students each.

...AGES 8-12

Back by popular demand: "Paint Along with Ms. Linda!" I'll have three of these courses in the Spring. The classes meet Wednesdays after school from 4-6 p.m. The first course features "Snowy Winterscapes" and meets Jan. 27-Feb. 17. Course #2 will cover "Tropical Islands" and runs from Feb. 24-March 17. The third course for the Spring is titled "Texas Landscapes" and meets April 7-28.

....AGES 10 and up

I'll also be offering my on-going painting classes for ages 10 plus starting Jan. 14. Choose between Thursdays after school and Saturday afternoons.

ART FOR ADULTS

...PAINTING

I've expanded the number of classes for adults for 2010! Students can choose from Wednesdays 1-3 p.m. or 6:30-8:30 p.m.; Thursdays 1-3 p.m or 6-8 p.m. or Fridays 10 a.m.-12 noon. Classes are filling up so if you want to join us let me know ASAP!

...DRAWING

I'm offering my popular 4-week basic drawing class starting in January. Choose betwee the evening schedule which meets Tuesday nights from 6:30-8:30 starting Jan. 26 or the day schedule, meeting Friday afternoons 1:30-3:30 starting Jan. 29.

To see the full schedule go to the classes section at www.casadelinda.com. You can also download a brochure from that page.

No comments: