Sunday, June 25, 2006

Back in Texas!




We are back from New York. It was a fantastic trip. Got some solid leads that I will be following up on and feel really good about the future of my wildflowers for licensing. Now it’s all about the follow-up, which will take high priority over the weeks and months to come.

Above all, this was an amazing and invaluable learning experience for me and David. Just being in the thick of the International Licensing show and being in the thick of Manhattan (our first time to NYC)...Wow. I made the commitment for a booth in mid-April. That gave me about 9 weeks to pull it off, By “it” I mean everything from booking air and hotel, to designing and producing sales literature to planning the booth layout to shipping the artwork ahead so it would be waiting for us. For the most part, everything came together better than I could have hoped.

I'm posting a few photos of the booth and of David and I at the entrance to the show.

No comments: