Sunday, June 18, 2006

Ready for New York...Almost!

So it's almost noon on Sunday and I'm still checking items off my to-do list for the trip to New York for the International License Show June 20-22. I'll be at booth No. 1278 in the Art and Design Gallery displaying my wildflowers.
Mentally, emotionally...I'm ready!
In other news:
Art on Exhibit. A good selection of my work is out and around the area now: Gallery on the Square in Wimberley, Grandmother Moon's in Gruene, Vulture Gulch in Hancock, New Braunfels Cadiology (through the end of July) and, of course, at the New Braunfels Art League Gallery.
July Art Camps. One camp is full, but I have room in the other 3 camps for July. My Tuesday night adult painting class filled up so I've added a Thursday night class. Still have openings in Saturday classes at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. It's been a good summer for teaching and I've had a great time meeting new students and sharing my love of art with them. My summer brochure is available for download at my website, www.casadelinda.com.
Hope to have great news to report when I return from New York...or at least some great stories to tell!

1 comment:

MamaChristy said...

Have a great trip! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures. We're hoping that something comes of it!