Thursday, June 01, 2006

Webpage Woes

Thought I knew about all the broken links on my website but just yesterday found out I had many, many more. So I've replaced my extensive, multi-page site with a one-page, simplified version for the time being. If you have been to www.casadelinda.com before today, you might need to refresh or reload when you click in next time. If you see my logo floating on a cloud on a blue background at the top, you are on the right page. If you ever find any broken links (those little boxes with xes in them), please let me know!
Got my business card and one-sheet order in today. If you do go to my website, scroll down and you'll see the "one-sheet" that I'm talking about. It's a 8.5X11 flyer and I'm having them printed up full color on 100 lb gloss to hand out at the International Licensing Show. And speaking of the show...we fly up in 18 days!! Mucho work to do between now and then. Still packing and shipping my art out so it'll be waiting for me when I get there.
Camps and classes start next week. Can't wait to see all those smiling and eager-to-create little folks! I was able to add a link from my webpage for the 2006 Camps brochure (a pdf file). Another thing I can check off my to-do list!

No comments: