Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy July 4th!

Just want to send best wishes for a safe 4th of July to everyone out in cyberspace today! I'm still catching up on work from being gone for a week to NYC, but here's the latest news...
CAMPS AND CLASSES:
Summer camps start back next week and I'll be ready! I've added an additional evening class (Thursday) for my Painting for Beginners adult students (Tuesday night is full). Plus I've added two more camps in August, Introduction to Landscape Painting for ages 7 to 12. Contact me if you are interested (artclasses@casadelinda.com).
ART ON EXHIBIT:
• Three of my wildflower paintings (including Nature's Heart and Soul, my latest painting) are part of the Contemporary Art Show this month at the New Braunfels Art League Gallery. The gallery just opened its newly rennovated "Side Gallery" and it is wonderful! Come see it for yourself!
• Coming up: I'll be the featured artist at the local Starbucks Coffee in August! Very exciting as thousands will see my work during the month. The New Braunfels Starbucks is located at the corner of I-35 and Walnut.

No comments: