Sunday, July 09, 2006

Nature's Heart and Soul has a new home


One of greatest pleasures for an artist is to see her work find a home where it will be enjoy and bring joy to others. This past week--on July 4th--a lovely couple from San Antonio saw one my latest paintings, "Nature's Heart and Soul" on display in the Contemporary Art exhibit at the New Braunfels Art League Gallery. I was not in my studio that day so they left a name and number and I called them on Thursday. We met in my studio an hour later where they looked over my other paintings and finally took a break for lunch. When they returned, they had decided on their first choice, "Nature's Heart and Soul." I know it has a good home and I couldn't be happier!
Camps start back up tomorrow with seven kids ages 5-8 in the morning and four, ages 10 and up in the afternoon. Teaching is almost as invigorating as painting...and I love to do both. Life is good! To all who read this: Have a great week and Be Happy!

No comments: