Saturday, January 20, 2007

Texas Hill Country Weather

We had a rare appearance of snow mixed with lots of ice this past week. Kept me out of the studio for a week and had to cancel art classes. Looks like we are back on track now. I keep telling folks, "That's why I don't live up north!" Seriously, it was pretty to look at.

I have continued to do some freelance writing for the San Antonio Express-News. My latest article, about a home in New Braunfels, was published today in the SA Life section. You can read it online at mysa.com. The owners, Paul and Nancy Bower, happen to be fellow artists and fellow members of the New Braunfels Art League. The story should be up for about a week.

My writing is something I do "on the side," but my art is my true love. If this is your first time here, please be sure to visit my website, where you can read all about my work as an artist.

No comments: