Sunday, January 28, 2007

Gallery on the Square in Wimberley

I am again displaying my wildflowers in Gallery on the Square, a wonderful contemporary fine art gallery located in the heart of Wimberley, which is located in the Texas Hill Country west of San Marcos and Austin (click here to learn more about this little getaway or here for a map).

Currently on display are:
BLUEBONNETS & COMPANY, 24X30, $1400;
SUNSET CELEBRATION, 40X30, $1900;
and, just in time for Valentine's,
HEARTFELT PASSION, 30X24, $1400.

All are on gallery-wrap canvas. If you are ever in Wimberley, please stop by this gallery and be sure to ask about my work. Of course, you can view a large selection of my wildflowers posted at my online gallery. As always, my Casa de Linda Gallery and Studio in historic downtown New Braunfels is open by appointment. Just e-mail at linda@casadelinda.com if you are interested in seeing a larger selection of my work in person.

No comments: