Friday, January 12, 2007

This-N-That

San Antonio Express-News...
I'll have two articles in Saturday's San Antonio Express-News. One is on overwintering plants and the other is a story on a lovely home in San Antonio for the Spaces feature. They are posted online in case you want to read them. When you get there, click on the "Give them shelter" headline for the article on overwintering. Click on "Spaces: Bungalow setting..." headline for a link to that article.

NBAL Artist of the Year...
Panoramic photographer Bill Brockmeier was named New Braunfels Art League 2006 Artist of the Year at a reception Thursday night. If you can't make it to the gallery this month, you can see Bill's work on his website. Bill is a friend of mine and I've proud of him!

New Wildflowers...
I got to spend some time in the studio this week and have completed two new wildflower paintings. They are each 18 X 24. As soon as they are dry enough, I'll take photos to post on my gallery blog.

No comments: