Thursday, May 10, 2007

May shows and projects

What a busy month is has been...and will be since it's only the 10th.

MY LIFE AS AN ARTIST:

I'm gearing up for the International Licensing Show in June. Held in New York City, this is a major event in the world of licensing. I'll be one of the artists featured in the Simply Licensed booth, # 4266 AND I'll be there in person to meet and greet and promote my WILDFLOWERS.

Meanwhile, I continue sell my original work from my studio/gallery in downtown New Braunfels, Texas, and through the New Braunfels Art League Gallery, the San Antonio International Airport, Gallery on the Square in Wimberely and the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center in Austin.

This weekend, I'll be exhibiting Medina Valley Art Society Spring Fine Art Show, which will be held in Castroville, Texas. Castroville is a wonderful, historic town located west of San Antonio. This will be my first year at this show.

MY LIFE AS AN ART INSTRUCTOR:

My spring classes wrap up this coming week, then I take a break until June when I have a FULL slate of summer art camps and classes for ages 5 through adult. Brochures can be downloaded from www.casadelinda.com/classes.

MY LIFE AS A FREELANCE WRITER AND JOURNALIST:


I'm spending today and tomorrow in Austin helping judge newspaper entries for the Texas Press Association. Each year TPA trades entries with another state. This year we are judging Arkansas. I've been writing frequently for the San Antonio Express-News this spring with my latest article on backyard birding running two Saturdays ago. I'll have more bylines this month and next. I also continue to work on independent marketing and PR projects for various clients. Did I mention that I stay busy??

No comments: