Thursday, May 31, 2007

NEW WORKS DEBUT AT NEW BRAUNFELS ART GALLERY "HUMANITY" SHOW

A new show opens at the New Braunfels Art League on Friday, June 1, and I'm happy to announce that I'll have two new, very NEW works on exhibit! These are merging of my wildflower series, using photos of the original acrylic paintings, with digital painting. The lady looking to her right is titled WILDFLOWERS DANCE IN MY DREAMS. I've used portions of my wildflower painting WILDFLOWERS DANCE WHEN NIGHT FALLS. The other digital painting is titled MEMORIES OF A TWILIGHT DANCE and uses details from my original acrylic, TWILIGHT DANCE. These are the first in a series I'm planning to introduce as a body of work this fall. They will be available by "on demand" printing in various sizes, either as photographs or printed on canvas, watercolor paper or even silk.

If you'd like to see them in person, drop by the New Braunfels Art League Gallery. I'll be there all day tomorrow (Friday, June 1) and on hand for the opening reception (FIRST FRIDAY HOT ART AFTER HOURS) from 5-8 p.m. For more info, see previous post below.

No comments: