Sunday, December 02, 2007

DECEMBER EVENTS

A quick little overview of the month to come for Casa de Linda Art Studio and Gallery!

AUSTIN- WILDFLOWER CENTER
I'm heading back to Austin today for the close of the 17th Annual Holiday Shopping Event at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center. Met many nice folk yesterday and several of my wildflower mugs, coaster tiles, ornaments, magnets and other items will find their way into stockings or under the tree this Christmas! Hours today are Noon-5 p.m. Thanks to everyone for the support!

SHOPPING ONLINE
If you've been thinking about ordering from my online store, there's a "free shipping" offer for purchases over $50 that ends at midnight today. Just enter the following code before you check out: JINGLE50.

If you are shopping online for Christmas, you might want to do so in the next week. For what I can understand from the company I'm working with, orders placed by Dec. 9 can be shipped economy and still arrive in plenty of time. After that, you might need to bump up to other levels of shipping to get your order before Christmas.

MY STUDIO/GALLERY OPEN HOUSE
Downtown New Braunfels will host its annual Wassailfest on Thursday, Dec. 6, from 5-8 p.m. Tons of fun for the family! And if you come, please come up to my studio! I'll have paintings by 20 of my students (ages 10 through adult) on exhibit, as well as my own work and my husband's photography. Looks like the weather will be great for a stroll in New Braunfels, which is just beautiful at Christmas. I'm there Thursday 10 a.m.-8 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 10 a.m.-5 p.m. and Sunday, Dec. 9, Noon-5 p.m. We are having a reception for my wonderful students on Sunday afternoon in case you'd like to meet the "artists." And some of them are even offering their work for sale!


ART CLASSES IN JANUARY

I'm working on my schedule for the Spring and will be offering drawing and a special painting workshop in addition to my on-going painting class. Let me know if you are interested! I'll post more on that later.

HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!

No comments: