Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back from NYC and FL



Thought I had better take a few minutes this morning to blog. I'm posting a couple of photos from my recent trip.

TAKING ANOTHER BITE OUT OF THE BIG APPLE...

One photo is a shot of yours truly in the Casa de Linda Fine Art Licensing booth at Surtex, May 18-20. This was our third trip to the Big Apple but the first time to exhibit at Surtex. I was also representing 7 other artists at the show this year.

INTRODUCING MY WILDFLOWERS TO SOUTH FLORIDA...

The other photo shows me with Danielle Lanteigne, owner of Leche-Vitrines Art Alliance in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Leche-Vitrines is handling my work for the Florida market and made an appearance there for an artist talk on May 22. Click here for more information on this wonderful contemporary art gallery.

BACK IN TEXAS...

So after the whirlwind, 8-day trip, we are back at home. I'm following up on leads from the show and preparing for summer art camps and classes (if you are in the and would like a brochure, please e-mail me at linda@casadelinda.com). A nice little surprise when I got home...an article ran in the San Antonio Express-News featuring the home of one of my collectors, Armando and Beverly Garcia. You can read it and see photos at this link.

No comments: