Saturday, August 21, 2010

BLUEBONNETS SELLING IN ENGLAND!


I just love that my Texas Bluebonnets are selling on watches in the UK! (If you bought one, thank you!). I want to remind my fans and friends that I also have an online store where you can purchase a number of products with my wildflowers, including note cards, ornaments, mousepads and even t-shirts for the dog! Just go the Casa de Linda online store, browse the dozens of designs and products and load up your cart. You can even match some of the watch designs as you can see from the mug and tile coaster I've posted today that are very similar to the timepiece being sold this month on UK TV.


Check out is easy and secure. Plus, every purchase comes with a money-back guarantee. Want to see what's available as original art? Visit my online gallery and enjoy touring the current selection of wildflower art. If you live in Central Texas or you're planning a visit to New Braunfels, be sure to check out our NEW gallery opening Sept. 1. See the previous post for more information.

No comments: