Saturday, August 28, 2010

DRAWING CLASSES FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS AT CASA DE LINDA-NEW BRAUNFELS

Basic Drawing Classes for three age groups will be offered in September by Casa de Linda Art Center in New Braunfels.

DRAWING FOR CHILDREN AGES 6-9: Starting Saturday, Sept. 4, I'll be teaching a 3-week drawing course for ages 6-9 as part of my Saturday Morning Art series. These classes will be held in the Casa de Linda Studio at the New Braunfels Art League Gallery.

DRAWING FOR ADULTS: On Mondays starting Monday Sept. 13, Maren Phillips will be offering a day and night version of her Basic Drawing for Adults at our new Casa de Linda Art Center location. The class will meet for 4 weeks and students can choose from 3-5 p.m. or 6-8 p.m.

DRAWING FOR CHILDREN AGES 8-12: To kick off my Wednesday Art Afterschool series for ages 8-12, I'll be teaching a Basic Drawing for this age group at my studio above the NB Art League Gallery starting Sept. 15. This is a 3-week course.

For a complete list of classes, visit my NEW website. And here's a bonus...a coupon so you can save $10 on any course this fall:

No comments: