Friday, November 10, 2006

Highlight in the Incarnate Word Alum mag

My Fall 2006 issue of The Word, the magazine for Incarnate Word alumni, came in the mail today. I earned my BA at the college, located in the heart of San Antonio, in 1990. (Now it's the University of the Incarnate Word.) Under "class notes" on page 40 is a little feature and photo about my trip to the International Licensing Show last June. How exciting! Of course, my old classmates and teachers might not know me by the name they published with the article (I was Linda Calvert back then and have reverted to using my full name, Linda Calvert Jacobson, as an artist). You can even view the publication online (click here to go to the page with my mention).

COMING UP: ANNUAL HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE AND ART SALE
Be sure to mark your calendar, Nov. 30-Dec. 7, and if you are in the area plan to drop in for my Holiday Open House and Art Sale! Opening reception is Thursday, Nov. 30, 5-8 p.m. Open every day through Dec. 7. Closing reception is that night. Hope you can come!

And don't forget to visit my website if you haven't recently. www.casadelinda.com

No comments: