Saturday, November 25, 2006

Holiday Open House and Art Sale

I've been working on getting ready for my annual Holiday Open House and Art Sale at my gallery/studio in downtown New Braunfels, Texas (upstairs at the New Braunfels Art League Gallery). I've sent out the invitations, both snail-mail and e-vites, placed some newspapter ads locally and am even running a banner ad on mysa.com. This will be a special event and I hope YOU are planning to come and bring your friends. The opening reception is Thursday, Nov. 30, from 5-8 p.m. Then my gallery/studio will be open every day Dec. 1-Dec. 7, closing after Wassailfest. I'll be open the same hours as the gallery below me, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Mon-Sat and 12-5 p.m. on Sunday.

ART SALE
In addition to a great exhibit of my wildflowers and other works, I'll be offering some great prices with discounts ranging from 10-50 percent off on select works of art.

ART CLASSES
I'll also be registering students for my acrylic painting classes (ages 10 through adult) starting up again in January. In addition to gift certificates, I'll have beginner painting supply kits on hand just in time to wrap up and put under the Christmas tree.

'TIS THE SEASON FOR CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!
Downtown New Braunfels is especially lovely this time of year. We have a plaza in the center of town that is aglow with Christmas lights. Just wonderful! And if you want to enjoy even more lights, plan to visit Santa's Ranch, located on I-35 just north of New Braunfels. I've had the pleasure of being their PR person for a few years now. Even if I weren't, I'd still encourage you to check it out! 1.5 million lights, wow!

Come celebrate the holidays in downtown New Braunfels and at Casa de Linda Art Gallery and Studio!

No comments: