Monday, November 06, 2006

Monday musings

What a weekend! The fine arts show in San Antonio was wonderful. First year so the crowds were not thick but the quality of the work on display was amazing. The organizers (San Antonio Watercolor Group) did well! Saw some friends from my invite list, which was wonderful. I do appreciate their support! Most exciting news is that one of my large wildflowers, CARAMEL SKY, now has a new home in Alamo Heights, a city-within-a-city in San Antonio. It's hanging above a fireplace mantel. Meanwhile, two of my paintings hanging in the New Braunfels Art League Gallery went home with a new owner yesterday and will now reside in a condo on South Padre Island! RED HOT PASSION, which was in the Artoberfest Show, and LATE SPRING BOUQUET, from my palette knife series, were both purchased. Like I said, what a weekend! I am always so honored when my work becomes part of someone's collection and I know it'll brighten their homes and lives.
Supposedly I can move back into my studio today. Hope to do so as I have classes starting back at 1 p.m. tomorrow (Tuesday). Going to be a very busy week!
If you haven't already done so, please visit my website, www.casadelinda.com. I've recently had it redesigned.

1 comment:

Susan Carlin said...

Linda, it was terrific seeing you last weekend and I wanted to say congratulations again for such terrific sales. You deserve all that and much, much more.
Love ya,
Susan