Wednesday, November 29, 2006

New wildflower paintings premiere at Open House

I'm so excited to announce that I'll have two NEW wildflower paintings on exhibit at my Open House that kicks off Thursday evening. Both have deep red backgrounds with assorted wildflowers, much like their larger cousins, NATURE'S HEART AND SOUL and RED HOT PASSION. But they are smaller. One is 24 X 30 and the other 18 X 24 (both are on 1.5 inch thick gallery wrap canvas). They are so new that I have yet to title or photograph them. And I won't be varnishing them for at least 2 more weeks. But they will be ready in time for Christmas gifting.

Our hardest cold front of the season is blowing in Thursday morning. I'll understand if folks decide to stay home. But I will be in my gallery/studio all week giving my collectors and friends ample opportunities to come see me and my work.

No comments: