Saturday, February 25, 2006

I love it when it rains...


OK, it's not really RAINING but it is nice and wet outside and do we ever need it! It's been way too dry for way too long and even drizzle is a welcome guest.
I took a painting to be juried for the San Antonio Art League and Museum's annual local exhibit. If you are so inclined, you can find more info at http://www.saalm.org. Anyway, I took "Joyful Expressions of Wildflowers in Harmony," a 24X36 upright gallery wrap canvas, which is posted on today's blog. I believe it is one of my strongest Wildflower paintings. I could enter up to 3 works but choose to go with only one. If (and that's a big IF) it are accepted, I am committed to leaving it on display through May 20. I have a lot going on between now and then. I decided to let that one painting stand on its own. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

MamaChristy said...

Hopefully luck is unnecessary... It's a beautiful painting!